ET4277 Microelectronics reliability
Topics: Reliability issues involved in electronic components and systemThis course aims to provide the students with a thorough understanding of the reliability issues involved in electronic components and systems. The following subjects will be treated.
- Basic reliability definition and lifetime distributions.
- Reliability prediction methods.
- Physical failure mechanisms in electronic components
- Package related failures
- Reliability screening and reliability testing
- Failure analysis methods
- Reliability data handling
- Design considerations
- System reliability
dr.ir. Andre Bossche
Integrated Sensors, Nano-Fluidic Devices and Packaging Technology
dr. Willem van Driel
prof.dr. Kouchi Zhang
Solid state lighting, IC packaging, reliability
Last modified: 2016-02-25