dr.ir. M. Trifunovic
Electronic Components, Technology and Materials (ECTM), Department of Microelectronics
PhD thesis (Sep 2016): Liquid Silicon for Printed Polycrystalline Silicon Thin-Film Transistors on Paper
Promotor: Lina Sarro, Ryoichi Ishihara
Miki Trifunovic was born in Kyoto, Japan, in 1989. He received his cum laude B.Sc and cum laude M. Sc with honour, in Electrical Engineering in 2010 and Microelectronics in 2012 respectively at Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. During his master he has done an internship as a researcher on organic electronics at Tokyo University, Japan, in 2011. His master thesis project was on liquid silicon as a base material for printing high speed flexible electronics.
In 2012 he started his PhD in the Thin-Film Transistor group in the Electronic Components, Technology and Materials (ECTM) department of Delft University of Technology. His research is currently based on further analysis of the liquid silicon material for flexible circuit applications.
- Liquid Silicon for Printed Polycrystalline Silicon Thin-Film Transistors on Paper
PhD thesis, Delft University of Technology, 2016.
- Solution-processed polycrystalline silicon on paper
M. Trifunovic; T. Shimoda; R. Ishihara;
Applied Physics Letters,
Volume 106, pp. 163502, 2015.
- Solution-Processed Poly-Si TFTs at Paper Compatible Temperatures
Miki Trifunovic; Jin Zhang; Michiel van der Zwan; Tatsuya Shimoda; Ryoichi Ishihara;
In SID Symposium Digest of Technical Papers,
pp. 415-418, 2015.
- Solution-Processed LTPS on Paper
Ryoichi Ishihara; Miki Trifunovic; Paolo Sberna; Tatsuya Shimoda;
In Proceeding of IDW �15, The 22nd International Display Workshop,
- Single-Grain Si Thin-Film Transistors for Monolithic 3D-ICs and Flexible Electronics:
Ryoichi ISHIHARA; Jin ZHANG; Miki TRIFUNOVIC; Jaber DERAKHSHANDEH; Negin GOLSHANI; Daniel M.R. TAJARI MOFRAD; Tao CHEN; Kees BEENAKKER; Tatsuya SHIMODA;
IEICE Transactions on Electronics,
Volume E97.C, Issue 4, pp. 227--237, 2014.
- Solution-processed Poly-Si TFTs Fabricated at a Maximum Temperature of 150 �C
M. Trifunovic; Jin Zhang; M. van der Zwan; R. Ishihara;
In Technical Digest � International Electron Devices Meeting,
pp. 26.5.1-4, 2014.
- Single-Grain Si TFTs fabricated on a Precursor from Doctor-Blade Coated Liquid-Si
Jin Zhang; M. Trifunovic; M. van der Zwan; H. Takagishi; T. Shimoda; R. Ishihara;
In ECS and SMEQ Joint International Meeting,
- Solution processed single-grain Si TFTs on a plastic substrate
Ishihara, R; Jin Zhang,; Zwan, M van der; Trifunovic, M; Takagishi, H; Shimoda, T;
In SID International symposium digest of technical papers Vol. 45. SID International Symposium. Digest of Technical Papers,
pp. 439-442, 2014.
- Manufacture a submicron structure using a liquid precursor
R. Ishihara; M. van der Zwam; M. Trifunovic;
Patent no. 2010199, 08 2014.
- Method of forming silicon on a substrate
Ishihara, R.; Trifunovic, M.; Van der Zwan, M.;
European Patent Office WO 2014175740 (A1), 2014.
- Single-grain Si thin-film transistors on flexible polyimide substrate fabricated from doctor-blade coated liquid-Si.
Jin Zhang; M. Trifunovic; M. van der Zwan; H. Takagishi; R. Kawajiri; T. Shimoda; C.I.M. Beenakker; R. Ishihara;
Applied Physics Letters,
Volume 102, Issue 24, pp. 1-4, 2013.
- OTFT with PNDT3BT-20 dispersed solution by drop casting method
M. Trifunovic; T. Yokota; Y. Kato; T. Tokuhara; I. Hirata; I. Osaka; K. Takimiya; T. Sekitani; T. Someya; R. Ishihara;
In Proc. 2012 19th International Workshop on Active-Matrix Flatpanel Displays and Devices (AM-FPD),
Kyoto, Japan, pp. 203-206, Jul 2012. ISBN: 978-1-4673-0399-6.
- Single-grain Si TFTs fabricated by liquid-Si and long-pulse excimer-laser
R. Ishihara; Jin Zhang; M. Trifunovic; M. van der Zwan; H. Takagishi; R. Kawajiri; T. Shimoda; C.I.M. Beenakker;
In Y. Kuo (Ed.), ECS Transactions,
Honolulu, USA, pp. 49-53, Oct. 2012. ISBN 978-1-62332-007-2.
- MEMS accelerometers and their bio-applications
M. Trifunovic; A.M. Vadiraj; W.D. van Driel;
In 13th International Conference on Thermal, Mechanical and Multi-Physics Simulation and Experiments Microelectronics and Microsystems (EuroSimE 2012),
Lisbon, Portugal, Apr. 2012. DOI 10.1109/ESimE.2012.6191749.
Last updated: 21 Jul 2020
- Left in 2016
- Now: Apple