dr. T.H. Bui
Electronic Components, Technology and Materials (ECTM), Department of Microelectronics
PhD thesis (Nov 2018): Surface Acoustic Mode Aluminum Nitride Transducer for micro-size liquid sensing applications
Promotor: Lina Sarro
Expertise: Piezoelectric Technology for Liquid ApplicationsThemes: MEMS Technology
Hang Bui Thu received the B. Eng. degree in Electronics and Telecommunications at Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam in 2010. She started to study at Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University, Hanoi. In 2013, she completed excellently Master program there. She has worked as an assistant lecturer at University of Engineering and Technology, VNU-Hanoi. At present, she has been working as a PhD student at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. Her field of interest is microfluidic sensor, actuator and piezoelectric technology.
Piezoelectric Technology for Liquid Applications
- Surface Acoustic Mode Aluminum Nitride Transducer for micro-size liquid sensing applications
Thu Hang Bui;
PhD thesis, Delft University of Technology, 2018.
- Effect of droplet shrinking on surface acoustic wave response in microfluidic applications
Thu Hang Bui; Van Nguyen; Sten Vollebregt; Bruno Morana; Henk van Zeijl; Trinh Chu Duc; P.M. Sarro;
Applied Surface Science,
Volume 426, pp. 253-261, 2017.
- Liquid identification by using a micro-electro-mechanical interdigital transducer
Thu Hang Bui; Bruno Morana; Atef Akhnoukh; Trinh Chu Duc; Pasqualina M Sarro;
Volume 142, Issue 5, pp. 763-771, 2017.
- A mixing surface acoustic wave device for liquid sensing applications: Design, simulation, and analysis
T.H. Bui; B. Morana; T. Scholtes; T. Chu Duc; P.M. Sarro;
Journal of Applied Physics,
Volume 120, Issue 7, pp. 074504, 2016.
- Effect of the interruption of the propagation path on the response of surface acoustic wave transducers
Thu Hang Bui; An Tran; Bruno Morana; Jia Wei; Trinh Chu Duc; P.M. Sarro;
In Proceedings of the IEEE Sensors conference,
- A novel mixing surface acoustic wave device for liquid sensing applictions
Thu Hang Bui; B, Morana; T. Scholtes; T. Chu Duc; P.M. Sarro;
In Proc. of the 29th IEEE International Conference of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems,
pp. 745-748, 2016.
- SAW device for liquid vaporization rate and remaining molecule sensing
Thu Hang Bui; Bruno Morana; An Tran; Tom Scholtes; Trinh Chu Duc; Pasqualina M. Sarro;
In IEEE Sensors Conference,
- Associated IDTs in Surface Acoustic Wave Devices for Closed-loop Control Inkjet System
Thu Hang Bui; T. Bui Duc; T. Chu Duc; P.M. Sarro;
In IEEE Sensors,
pp. 1936-1939, 2014.
Last updated: 21 Jul 2020
Thu Hang BuiAlumnus
- Left in 2018
- Now: Lecturer at Vietnam National University